ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) you may only reblog once per day, each reblog will count as a chance toward winning! no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
"Nevertheless, the fact is that there is nothing as dreamy and poetic, nothing as radical, subversive, and psychedelic, as mathematics. It is every bit as mind blowing as cosmology or physics… and allows more freedom of expression than poetry, art, or music… Mathematics is the purest of the arts, as well as the most misunderstood." - Paul Lockhart
don’t look at me
Nah, I don’t think so. Shaming people in a marathon isn’t productive.
Way to go you 50, Fat, Diabetic, Ahead of You Dickwad.
How is he shaming? He’s listing 3 facts about himself and a statement that is necessarily true depending on his position to the reader. Nothing shaming about it.
it’s kinda like the classic idea of “privilege”
rather than admiring this man and trying to be as awesome as he is (because seriously: fighting a chronic disease, advanced in years, out of shape, and running a marathon), self-centered people start thinking “he’s making me look bad”
and their solution to that is to try to drag him down to their level, if not lower
and so he is relegated the ranking of “dickwad”
when, in actual, real life, where living, breathing people interact, a lot of people probably found this humorous, or inspiring, or were even motivated to try to pass him
like honestly, if you’re the type to shrivel up and feel bad about yourself when you see this t-shirt, you probably aren’t the type to run a marathon anyway
The “do and don’t do” of getting a job in
the land of opportunity‘MERICUH.
’ May the god of light warm us ‘. He sounds normal there. The chill is still there. More of the Lightbringer’s potential work. Then cold. Vermin thoughts. But … he interrupts them with a frantic note.
Hey man! I loved your theory. I wanted to expand on this line-
"May the god of light warm us" sounds like a very subtle slip of of "May the light of god warm us" which is something I used to hear in church and school all the tizzime.
My friend and fellow jeweler, Laynee Campbell of Datura Modified Designs, made me these STUNNING 8mm Silver Conch Pins with prong set Emerald cut Smokey Quartz.
If you are interested in custom high quality body jewelry I highly encourage you to follow her work via IG - layneelion, as well as her companies FB page
Thanks again Miss Laynee!